2022 Bike & Roll to School Day Giveaways
Register your school’s 2022 Bike & Roll to School Day event
for a chance to win scooters, skateboards and helmets
The National Center for Safe Routes to School, LaScoota and Magneto are teaming up for a promotional partnership in celebration of Bike & Roll to School Day this year. Read full announcement
Downloadable materials for this promotional partnership: Banner | How to Plan an Event in 7 Days flier
Register to win
Register your 2022 Bike & Roll to School event at www.walkbiketoschool.org to make your school eligible for two giveaways:
- A School Scooter Fleet Giveaway, awarding 30 LaScoota scooters and 30 helmets to four Title 1 funded schools in the US, and
- A Bike & Roll to School Skateboard Giveaway, where 10 schools will be eligible to receive a single Magneto skateboard and helmet package to support promotion of active travel to school throughout the year.
This year’s giveaways features LaScoota scooter models, the Go ‘n Glow and the Pulse, Magneto Kid’s skateboard models, and helmets for kids.
Shop special Bike & Roll to School Day discounts at https://lascoota.com/pages/bikeandrolltoschool.
- For schools: Shop wholesale, bulk orders for a school: Get up to 40% off when purchasing 10 or more LaScoota scooters and/or Magneto skateboards from the wholesale bulk orders page.
- For families: Sign up for a 20% discount of any LaScoota scooter or Magneto skateboard purchase to equip kids (and adults) with a new ride and safety gear!
Support accessible mobility (and fun) for all!
An additional element of this partnership is that 3% of all sales generated through these Bike & Roll to School Day promotions will be donated to Variety the Children’s Charity of Southern California (https://varietysocal.org/), a Southern California charity that helps provide adaptive mobility equipment and opportunities for children with special needs.
For more information about the 2022 Bike & Roll to School Day celebration, visit www.walkbiketoschool.org.
To be eligible for these LaScoota and Magneto giveaways, Bike & Roll to School Day events must be registered at www.walkbiketoschool.org by May 31, 2022, at 5 p.m. EDT. (That date allows schools who register events after they have taken place to enter.) Only one event registration per school will be considered for a chance to win these Bike & Roll to School Day Giveaway prizes.
Selection of Winners
The National Center for Safe Routes to School will select winners at random on the following dates:
- Wednesday, May 4 (4 drawings of 2 scooter fleets and 2 skateboards and helmets from all registered events)
- Wednesday, June 1 (10 drawings of 2 scooter fleets and 8 skateboards and helmets from all registered events)
Winners will be pulled from all registered events at each drawing so the sooner you register the better chance you have to win! Only Title 1 funded schools are eligible for the School Scooter Fleet Giveaway.
Delivery & Logistics
In collaboration with LaScoota and Magneto, the National Center for Safe Routes to School is giving away 30 LaScoota scooters and helmets to four Title 1 funded schools and/or community organizations in the United States, and 10 individual (1) Magneto skateboards and helmets to support their affiliated school’s active transportation, physical activity and safety activities. Event organizers of selected schools will be asked their preferences on awards before any delivery occurs.
Contest winners will be notified by National Center staff. They must provide written confirmation from the designated school administration or organization leadership that the LaScoota scooters and helmets or Magneto skateboard and helmet, as appropriate, are desired and will be used before final confirmation of the award and delivery to the selected school.
The LaScoota scooters and helmets or Magneto skateboard and helmet, as appropriate, will be shipped directly to the school and the school will be responsible for receipt and storage. Winners of Go ‘n Glow scooters will be responsible for proper assembly.
Announcement of Winners
LaScoota School Scooter Fleet Giveaway and Bike & Roll to School Skateboard Giveaway winners will be announced on the Bike & Roll to School Day website, www.walkbiketoschool.org, and on the National Center’s, LaScoota’s and Magneto’s social media pages after contact and confirmation from the registered event organizer or school official.
The Fine Print
- The LaScoota School Scooter Fleet Giveaway contest is open to any Title 1 funded school in the United States and District of Columbia that registers a Bike to School Day event on the www.walkbiketoschool.org website. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The Bike & Roll to School Skateboard Giveaway contest is open to any school or non-profit organization in the United States and District of Columbia that registers a Bike to School Day event on the www.walkbiketoschool.org website. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Staff members of the National Center for Safe Routes to School, the University of North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center, Moonshot, LaScoota, Magneto, or their affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families and household members are not eligible to receive prizes.
- One entry per school or organization holding a Bike & Roll to School Day event.
- All entries (registrations) must be submitted by 5 p.m. EDT on May 31, 2022. Any event registrations after that date and time will not be considered for these giveaways.
- Any school selected to receive a scooter fleet and helmets may designate that the equipment be used for a youth-oriented program at a school, parks and recreation department, or other community non-profit organization. Any school selected to receive a single skateboard and helmet may use it to promote daily active travel to school or in neighborhoods, such as by conducting a raffle or organizing a school transportation contest at their affiliated school.
- Any registered event can win only one prize.
- The 2022 contest winners will be determined by the National Center for Safe Routes to School team at random. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone. All decisions are final. If the winner does not respond to the notification within five business days or is unable to obtain permission from the designated school administration within two weeks of notification, the registrant forfeits the prize to another registrant selected by the National Center. As a condition of winning, consent is given to National Center for Safe Routes to School, LaScoota and Magneto’s use of school name, city and state for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Occasionally, the Sponsor may contact winners to ask for additional information (such as scooter size and mailing address) in order to send the prizes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Winners should allow 6 to 8 weeks from notification for delivery of any prizes.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted. All entrants agree to these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Neither Sponsor, nor its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, or any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission or failures of any network, computer equipment, web site or software, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway.
- The winners agree that the Sponsor and their affiliates and their agencies and employers shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject any submission for any reason.